02. 28, 2020 by P.T., New York, N.Y.
02. 21, 2020 by A.R., Durham, N.C.
02. 18, 2020 by S.C., via email
You know those little ocean huts that sit on stilts? I’ve always wanted to vacation at one, so I finally decided to treat myself to
02. 14, 2020 by T.R., via email
Jack was my good friend of many years. He was also married. You could say he was very married in that he extolled his wife’s virtu
02. 07, 2020 by P.L., Glendale, Ariz
I’ve never been a particularly cool guy. But I have a lot of friends at college — female friends, especially. I try not to be
02. 02, 2020 by C.L., Philadelphia, Pa.
My colleagues at our law firm have been known to call me the Ice Princess. I admit I’m your average, driven, overachieving, profess
01. 31, 2020 by J.P., Key West, Fla.
Recently I attended a masquerade ball to benefit the foundation where I work. Although philanthropy was the event’s focus, our team
01. 28, 2020 by G.G., Brooklyn, N.Y.
About five years ago, when I was in my late 20s, I lived with a woman named Ellie. She was cool in a tattooed, hipster way, and we had a
01. 24, 2020 by K.J., Las Vegas, Nev.
My dad remarried when I was 14, and I suddenly had a stepsister, Marissa. This was fine, except she was my age and distractingly pretty.
01. 17, 2020 by A.W., Dallas, Texas.
Hank had no issue with Melissa coming to stay with us for a week. They got along swimmingly and always had.
“So, does this mean
01. 11, 2020 by Fiona Fox
A nun, a rabbi and a priest walk into a Halloween party. It sounds like the setup for a joke, but it’s exactly how my night started
01. 07, 2020 by E.J., Via Email
Here’s a not so well-kept secret about suburban housewives, at least the pampered ones: We’ve got a lot of extra time to kill
01. 03, 2020 by L.M., via email
I elbowed Trina, then nodded down the crowded subway car at the guy who’d just boarded. He was outrageously handsome.