01. 30, 2018 by J.L., Galveston, Texas
01. 26, 2018 by A.G., New York, New York
01. 23, 2018 by J.P., Boulder, Colorado
I raced down the trail toward the person I’d spotted, knowing the running might worsen my incipient asthma attack. But I was out of
01. 20, 2018 by D.W., Miami, Florida
I always wanted to take a Mediterranean cruise, specifically one that visited the places mentioned in Homer’s epic poem, “Th
01. 19, 2018 by J.W., Via Email
You never expect the “one who got away” to come back.
I’d had a wicked crush on Matt, who’d lived next door.
01. 16, 2018 by M.K., Bowling Green, Kentucky
It was great to see Alex again.
We had been college roommates, and I hadn’t seen her for a year because she’d moved to Ne
01. 12, 2018 by B.B., New York, New York
When I met Megan and Lorraine at the bookstore as they gushed over the same romance author I adore, I knew we would be fast friends.
01. 09, 2018 by R.T., Cranston, Rhode Island
That one,” I said, nudging Adam with my elbow. “I want that one.”.
He appraised my selection and wagged his eyebrows
01. 06, 2018 by L.K., Via Email
While Tom loves to tease, his ladylove shows that two can play that game.
It was early Sunday morning, and I could hear my neighbor run
01. 05, 2018 by K.D., via email
It must have been a lot easier to cheat on someone before social media.
Maybe my boyfriend Sid would have gotten away with it if he had