07. 28, 2017
07. 25, 2017 by H.F., Shaker Heights, Ohio
07. 21, 2017 by L.N., via Email
You’re never too old to get homesick, apparently.
I found this out during my post-divorce tropical vacation. Balmy temperatures,
07. 18, 2017 by L.V., Dallas, Texas
I was headed out the door to drop off my daughter at a sleepover when my cell phone chimed.
Sadie, a casual friend of mine, and her kid
07. 14, 2017 by S.T., Charleston, South Carolina
There was a downside to the sweet young tail I liked to prowl: drama.
I was a fit, libidinous, intelligent career woman of 47. I had my
07. 11, 2017 by D.F., Via Email
The dive bar was indeed a dive bar, but the perk of places like that was they had their regulars.
The not-so-perky part was the amount
07. 07, 2017 by G.F., via Email
If you take away one thing from this letter, it should be that I love my wife.
Rachel and I have been married 25 years, and I’m w
07. 04, 2017 by P.J., Boston Massachusetts
Brad had been watching me watch our neighbor every time he stepped onto the elevator.
We lived in a 20-floor high-rise, circa 1970-some